Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project: Rapallo

Some of you may know that we have bought a house. We bought the house while I was still pregnant and moved in to it about 2 weeks before my due date. It is crazy buying a house when you are nine months pregnant. As you can see from this picture I am very pregnant. We were super excited to be able to have a house to bring our new baby home to.
HOME SWEET HOME

Here are some pictures of the house the day we moved in. (The previous owner left some items in the house so we had to remove all that stuff before we could move  in.)
Walking in from the front Door

Dining and Living Area

Dining
Kitchen

Galley Kitchen

Laundry (part of kitchen area)

Guest Bath

Baby's Room

Guest Bedroom

Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom

Master Bath


Linen Closet

Fireplace

Stairs to loft

Loft

Main Living Area

The View of Long Beach Harbor (Best Part)


I will try to post all the updates to the house when they happen. I figure this should be a good way to keep a journal of our project but to also keep people in the loop. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment